LinkDao
Search…
Tokenomics
All you need to know about our native token - $LKD

LinkDao Tokenomics

$LKD Token Supply 10,000,000

400,000 $LKD (4%) will be reserved for Seed Round.
400,000 $LKD (4%) will be reserved for Private Round.
1,200,000 $LKD (12%) will be reserved for Public Round.
3,500,000 $LKD (35%) will be reserved for Liquidity Yield-Farming purposes.
2,000,000 $LKD (20%) will be reserved for Ecosystem.
1,500,000 $LKD (15%) will be reserved for the Team.
1,000,000 $LKD (10%) will be reserved for Marketing.

Token Vesting Periods

Seed Round - 10% unlocked at TGE. The rest 90% will be unlocked monthly in the next 9 months.
Private Round - 10% unlocked at TGE. The rest 90% will be unlocked monthly in the next 6 months.
Public Round - 20% unlocked at TGE. The rest 80% will be unlocked monthly in the next 4 months.
Liquidity and Yield-Farming - 20% unlocked at TGE. The rest 80% will be unlocked monthly in the next 8 months.
Ecosystem - Cliff 01 month. Tokens are unlocked at 5% every month.
Team - Cliff 03 months. 25% unlocked on every quarter.
Marketing - 10% unlocked after 1 week of TGE. The rest 90% will be unlocked monthly in the next 9 months.
Copy link
Outline
LinkDao Tokenomics
$LKD Token Supply 10,000,000
Token Vesting Periods